Q: The game is stuck at the loading page. What can I do?
A: In most web browsers, you can clear your browser’s cache in following the steps:
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete (Windows) or Command+Shift+Delete (Mac) to bring up the menu.
2. Select Temporary Internet Files or Cached Images and Files
3. For Time Range, select All
4. Click Clear
If this doesn’t work, follow the instructions below:
Clear the cache in Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en)
1. In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu .
2. Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
3. Check 'Cached images and files' and clear browsing data.
4. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select 'The beginning of time' if you want to delete everything.
5. Click Clear browsing data.
Clear the cache in Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache)
1. Click the menu button and choose Options.
2. Select the Advanced panel.
3. Click on the Network tab.
4. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
5. Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Clear the cache in IE9 or later
1.Click the gear wheel in the top right corner.
3.Click Delete browsing history in the submenu.
4.Check Temporary Internet files and website files from the list
5.Click Delete to finish.
Clear the cache in IE8
* We suggest you switch to Chome or update your browser to IE9 or later to play our games.
1.Click Safety in the top right corner.
2. Click Delete browsing history in the submenu.
3. Check Temporary Internet files and website files from the list.
4. Click Delete to finish.
Enter the email address you used when you signed up and and we'll send you instructions to reset your password.